2,500 Followers Celebration



I am so excited to be celebrating 2,500 followers on Teachers Pay Teachers!  I have a very special week of celebrating planned.  I hope you will join in on the celebration!
How I will be celebrating:
· A Sale!  I will be having a 2 day 20% off sale on Wednesday, April 20 and Thursday, April 21. If you have items on your wish list, this would be a great time to get them!
· Flash Freebies!  Each day (Tuesday through Saturday) I will have one of my products as a flash freebie for at least 2 hours in the evening.  I will announce the flash freebies on my Facebook and Instagram pages each evening. 
· Exclusive Freebies!
Click here to download an exclusive freebie.





  • You can access another celebration freebie by heading over to my TPT store!


Follow Me:




Translate

Back to Top