United States Symbols Lapbook



An interactive lapbook is a fun way to teach about United States Symbols. I recommend teaching one symbol each day.  Start with a book, video, or internet resource to teach about the individual symbol.  I love using the website PebbleGo, if your school has a subscription.
Click here to see the lapbook in my TPT store.

Here are the individual projects:
Students fold and glue to create the front cover of the lapbook.



The Bald Eagle


 

The Statue of Liberty

The United States Flag


 The Lincoln Memorial

 The Washington Monument


The Liberty Bell


and Mount Rushmore

My favorite project is the map.  Students draw lines to connect the projects to where they are located in the United States.  It helps students to see how many of our United States Symbols are located in Washington, D.C.
Click here to grab the lapbook in my TPT store.

No comments

Translate

Back to Top