February Writing Freebie



I wanted to share a fun February writing freebie I have in my TPT store.  It is a February set of my "Let's Write!" series.
You can head here to download this set.
These writing pages can be used in SO many ways in your classroom.  

They work great for morning work because the consistent format lets students get started right away without needing instructions.  
They also work great at a writing center.  I focus on students starting their sentences with capital letters and ending their sentences with punctuation.
The Abe Lincoln and George Washington sheets could be used as part of a Social Studies lesson.
Seven sheets are included: three Valentine's sheets, George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Groundhog's Day, and We Love Mail.
I hope you enjoy this freebie!  
You can head here to download this set.  
Happy February!

No comments

Translate

Back to Top